Sunday 28 June 2015

Meeting the Critter

This was the exciting, somewhat scary, part of meeting ~~~ the Critter ~~~!!!
And he, he was only interested in me cause I walked with only
Yvina, Yvon took Kyanu and walked behind us. He went completely berzerk!!! Yapping and doing his utmost best to pull Yvon towards me, LOL. So yeah, he only showed interest in me, 'never saw another dog'..., so I was soon able to hold both leashes and let them walk next to each other.
We didn't go far of course, just to let them meet each other.

Yvina was spooked by all the traffic that was over there.This truck was the last one she could handle, she layed down in the grass and it was obvious, so we decided to go back to the car, heading home...

And since then the Critter acts as if she's always lived here with us.
Good boy!!!


All pics by Yvon

No comments:

Post a Comment